- Chicken cooked and cut : 500 grams
- Ginger chopped: 1 tbsp
- Dried mushrooms: 4
- Soy sauce: 2 tbsp
- Chili Sauce: 1/2 tbsp
- Onion finely chopped: 1
- Garlic clove crushed: 1
- Vinegar: 2 tbsp
- Sugar: 1 tsp
- Tomato puree: 1 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper powder to taste
- Chicken stock 1 1/2 cups
- Oil: 1 tbsp
- Corn flour : 1 tbsp
|Image Source: whisksandchopsticks.wordpress.com|
- First of all soak dried mushrooms in warm water for about 30 minutes then drain it and slice.
- In a non stick pan, add soy sauce, onion, ginger, garlic, vinegar, sugar, tomato puree, salt and pepper and chicken stock. Bring it to a boil and simmer for about 2 mins.
- Now heat oil in another non stick pan.
- Add boiled chicken and sauté for around 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add the soy sauce and chicken stock mixture and mix well.
- Now, dilute corn flour in water and add to the chicken.
- Cook the chicken, till the sauce thickens.
- Now add mushrooms soaked in warm water and mix well.
- Serve hot with steamed rice.