- Refined flour (maida) rotis 4
- Boneless chicken breasts: 250 gm
- Ginger: 1/2 inch piece
- Garlic: 3 cloves
- Hung Curd: 4 tbsp
- Green chillies, chopped: 4
- Salt to taste
- Cumin powder: 1 tsp
- Chaat masala: 1/2 tsp
- Onions, sliced: 2 medium
- Carrot, cut into thick strips: 1 medium
- Oil: 2 tablespoons
- Green chutney: 4 tbsp
- Fresh coriander leaves, chopped:2 tbsp
|image source: youtube.com|
- In a blender, blend together ginger, garlic and 2 green chillies into a paste.
- Now marinate chicken cubes in ginger-garlic-green chilli paste,curd and salt for an hour.
- Heat oil in a pan and sauté chicken cubes till it becomes soft.
- Add cumin powder, chaat masala and salt if required.
- Mix sliced onions and carrot strips to finish with.
- Keep this aside
- To make kathi rolls, put one teaspoon of oil on a griddle and lightly heat the rotis.
- Smear each roti with one tablespoon of green chutney and place six to eight pieces of cooked chicken and sprinkle with remaining green chillies and coriander leaves.
- Spread a spoonful of onion and carrot mixture on the roti and sprinkle salt.
- Now roll the roti tightly over the stuffing and serve with ketchup and salad.